The 2017 U.S. Telemedicine Survey Report is Now Available
REACH Health is pleased to announce the release of its 2017 U.S. Telemedicine Industry Benchmark Survey Report. Four hundred thirty-six individuals participated in the 2017 telemedicine survey, a 12% increase from the 2016 survey. A heartfelt thanks to all the survey participants for sharing their perspectives – this report would not be possible without their input.
These participants providing input related to their priorities, objectives and challenges, telemedicine program models and management structures, service lines and settings of care, and their telemedicine platforms. This third annual report examines the telemedicine survey results and includes detailed findings such as the program attributes that are correlated with success. Customers of REACH Health comprised 4% of total survey participation.
Key findings from the 2017 U.S. Telemedicine Industry Benchmark Survey include:
- Telemedicine program attributes and their correlation with success
- The most common challenges to success and which are most widely addressed
- The most common objectives of and contributors to return on investment (ROI)
- Settings of care and service lines most widely planned or implemented
- The shift from a departmental approach to enterprise telemedicine
- The use of physician services organizations in telemedicine programs
- The most and least desirable telemedicine platform features
- Comparisons to trends identified in the 2015 and 2016 telemedicine survey reports
To receive the full survey report free of charge, please register here.