We are developing the industry’s most advanced telemedicine solutions, which are used to save hundreds of lives every day. Telemedicine is one of the fastest growing segments of Healthcare IT and we are one of the recognized industry leaders. To help us manage this rapid growth, we are in need of additional product management expertise.
As a senior product manager, you will be responsible for helping us manage rapidly evolving industry requirements to ensure that the REACH solutions continue to exceed the expectations of our customers and set new standards for innovation. If you thrive on the leading edge, are committed to excellence, and a strong team contributor, this once-in-a-career opportunity may be for you! To apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com.
- Serve as a collection point, gathering product requirements from multiple sources including customers, prospects, partners and industry advisors, as well as personal research, REACH Customer Support, Professional Services, Sales and Marketing
- Develop, validate and prioritize both business cases and clinical applications
- Distill high-level requirements into concise functional specifications and product plans
- Write complex functional design documents including use cases, personas, clinical workflow and clinical data requirements
- Ability to express design concepts / ideas with screen mock ups using tools such as Balsamic or Photoshop, etc.
- Assist in setting priorities for product enhancements and manage the communication of status to various constituents
- Work closely with the VP of Development to build and track product road-maps
- Conduct and/or participate in design reviews as required
- Collaborate with REACH Sales and Marketing to successfully launch new products and communicate the unique value of REACH products to the market
- Collaborate with REACH Customer Support and Professional Services to ensure readiness for the implementation of new products
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness within the organization, communicating the vision for REACH products and the roadmap
- Communicate new products, product features to the customers with written communications and also live web presentations.
- Provide an estimate of market size for various service lines and new market opportunities
- 3+ years healthcare product management experience with clinical applications and/or devices
- Demonstrated experience with Agile Development Methodology
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to discern business value, assess needs and negotiate and prioritize projects across product lines
- Ability to communicate effectively with physicians and comprehend clinical requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with telemedicine program directors and strategy officers to comprehend business requirements
- Demonstrated success in project management
- Experience creating business use cases, functional specifications and product plans
- Understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including: product strategy development, requirements definition, User Experience design, application development, product launch, enhancement/change requests management, and product support and product sunset activities.
- Experience with SaaS, mobile, and web based product design and delivery
- Experience building great user experiences on both the web and mobile devices.
- Experience in/knowledge of the healthcare IT industry.
- Experience with clinical systems and HL/7 interfaces preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in either Computer Science/Engineering, Nursing, or Healthcare Administration. MBA or MHA a plus.
- Previous experience as a healthcare clinician a plus.